There is nothing more mind-numbing for children than having to use their summer to work on something they had trouble with in school! I may not be a child any longer (trust me I am not!) but I still remember vividly how I felt as I slaved over my work while other more fortunate kids played outside my window! That was sufficient to halt all brain activity!
On the other hand, summer provides a perfect time to keep the brain sharp and to play catch-up for those areas that were difficult during the school year! We make it easy for you to entice your children into advanced learning in the summer so you can avoid the tears or tantrums over doing school work during holidays!
You will bring reading to life
Since 2000, SnapWords™ have had a track record of making learning magically happen for children of all ages. There is no way to effectively convey with words what happens when you approach a child who has been working way too hard to learn to read and to have them suddenly see something that makes absolute sense to them. We can tell you this will make all the difference for your struggling child, but seeing is believing after all. To say “the lights just came on” comes close to what happens.
We hear on a regular basis from parents and teachers that even for children who were completely unable to recognize words AT ALL, introducing SnapWords™ resulted in the children suddenly being able to read words, and best of all, remember them days later! Incredibly enough, since we opened our doors in 2006, we have never heard a single time that SnapWords™ didn’t work for a child. Not. One. Time.
The difference is in the delivery
Here is why they work:
- Kids don’t want to work on the same stuff they already know they can’t do. More of the same will not work. So tell them you are not going to do the old way again. You are going to do something completely different that will be fun and easy. Prime their brains this way.
- Most children who struggle to learn simply cannot memorize. Telling them phonics rules won’t work. They can’t sound out words. They can’t remember a word if you tell them what it says. This is because you are attempting to reach them in one particular area in their brain that is not the way they learn best. So let the traditional ways of reading go for the summer.
- SnapWords™ approach several other areas in the brain that are magical ways for young children to learn: their visual cortex via our images, primarily. The body motions reach the cerebellum and multiple other regions in the body. Both the visual cortex and the cerebellum are regions in the brain in which learning is rapid and permanent.
Try before you buy
I am so confident you will love SnapWords™ and will see the difference that we are offering a free download to print and try with your child. Watch his or her face as you show them the images. Do you see some interest? A bit of excitement maybe? This is key.
- The children will need to feel attracted to the product you use for it to be effective.
- They will have to feel some hope for change.
- They will need to experience some success pretty early on in the process.
Take a big fat discount for a limited time
We are in business to make children successful. Use coupon SUMMERMAGIC for a whopping 30% off your order through May 31, 2013!
*For Math Magic, check out our brand new math game cards to help cement those illusive math skills over the summer.
More summer learning resources